Wednesday 6 March 2013

Week 17 - Creating Game


Yet another day that I left with nothing to do for the team, but the game is very much progressing. Does it mean that our team is producing such a quality and speed. Even John said that, he is very much happy to see our progress, and he likes our game very much than the other two teams. He considered our game is much more functional and productive, so no wonder he is quiet impressed.

We discussed the game progress with John during the meeting. He was so curious about knowing the marketing of this game in Twitter and Facebook. Our Late Panda fans are incrementing day by day, and we assume that means our studio is getting among popular.

This week, I decided to continue working with Jim's assessment. I think it is due for next week, and I must get through it. Hopefully I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment