Wednesday 13 March 2013

Week 18 - Creating Game


Today during the meeting with John, he enquired about each team members assigned role for tasks. At this stage, I had to admit to him that my arms are crossed. Since, I produced the QA plan in the week 15, I have no tasks to do what so ever. All I did during this period was concentrating on other modules studies. 

Finally, as per John's suggestion, I have got some task to do. I accepted the task of producing 10 unique feedback questions, and arranging game alpha testing session with a bunch of UWS students. He recommended us to go to the Hamilton campus to arrange a feedback session, as well as another session with few students in Paisley campus.

It was quiet inconvenient for us to travel to Hamilton, especially me,  so we decided to arrange a feedback session within Paisley campus with a bunch of 1st or 2nd year Computing students. First of all, what we needed was 10 unique feedback questions. I agreed that task to get it done for the next week. John promised us that he will arrange us few students from the 2nd year when it's come to the testing stage

No comments:

Post a Comment