Wednesday 20 March 2013

Week 19 - Creating Game


For today, I produced few feedback questions based on the game play and these are the questions that I would expect to answer, as a mind of a player. According to DR. John's prospective, we have to nail down a top 10 feedback questions. Strictly no more than 10 questions because, the feedback session would be expected to last about 5-10 minutes, and people don't want to sit down for an hour to face the fiery of questions. But, I ended up with writing 19 questions, and  struggled to choose the top 10 out of them. I thought it's best to share it with my team mates, and with their help, I thought of scaling the questions down to the top 10.


In the lab, I discussed the questions with my mates and manage to identify that 10 unique questions. Stephen said that he will edit those questions to make it look more structural, and Andy was agreed to format the outlook of the feedback sheet for the professional look.

No comments:

Post a Comment